The M&E Intern will assist the M&E Officer in carrying out the following:
• Develop and implement M&E plan of project to generate regular information related to progress of the project.
• Liaise with project management to collect and analyze data and to determine progress achieved.
• Collect, check, verify and compile data from the field as stipulated in the M&E plan.
• Provide technical support to staff members for all M&E related activities.
• Train staff members on M&E concepts, skills and tools.
• Work closely with implementing team for enhancing their capacity for proper data collection and reporting.
• Collect and/or assist to collect case story, best practice documentation, lesson learnt; and update and manage that information in project’s reports and other knowledge products.
• Work closely with the project to ensure that lessons learned from project evaluations are documented properly.
• Contribute for developing and managing knowledge products (knowledge management) of project.
• Prepare monitoring field visit plan and conduct monitoring visit as and when required.
• Conduct regular monitoring to project’s interventions to ensure the quality delivery of inputs and contribute for generating expected results.
• Participate in internal and external monitoring mission.
• Work closely with the project team member and relevant stakeholders for monitoring and evaluation of project interventions.
• Carry out other duties and responsibilities related to M&E as assigned by supervisor.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
• Proven experience in project administration and implementation of projects in an international organization context;
• Strong team work and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent command of standard MS-office software.
To apply for this intern position, send your Curriculum Vitae and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Monitoring and Evaluation Intern’ as the subject.
This Opportunity is for Kwale County Residents Only
Deadline for application 10th January,2022