- Manage the communication of the organization with clients via means like emails, telephones, and websites
- Act as link between the organization and the donors to ensure donors take more interest in the work done by THMP
- Undertake and monitor researches to provide highly needed support for the Organization
- Identify and communicate with new donor leads for the organization
- Conduct research and also make delivery on any intelligence that will have strong impact on proposition development for any project of the organization.
- Provide required support for the organization’s development team
- Develop operational contacts, which will provide needed support for the tasks undertaken by the organization.
- Contribute to the management of the organization’s systems to ensure things are done accurately.
- Work under direction of the COO
- Cooperate in positive manner to the growth of the organization by providing required assistance to relevant staff and organization’s partners
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study
- Ability to adequately demonstrate working experience acquired from similar positions
- Ability to carry out research relating to the organization and collate the information derived from such research towards improving the organization’s status.
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal forms.
- Excellent attention to details and strong ability to produce high quality reports and presentations
To apply for this intern position, send your Curriculum Vitae and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Business Development Intern’ as the subject.
This Opportunity is for Kwale County Residents Only
Deadline for application 10th January,2022