Accounts Assistant Internship at Hijabi Mentorship
Preparing statutory accounts.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Experience Level: Volunteer, internship
Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
• Preparing statutory accounts.
• Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
• Recording and filing cash transactions.
• Invoice processing and filing.
• Processing expense requests for the accountant to approve.
• Bank reconciliation.
• Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers.
• Updating and maintaining procedural documentation.
Accounts Assistant Qualifications / Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, business or finance
• Ability to work as part of a team and take directions accurately
• Analytical Thinker and problem solver
• Competent IT Skills, particularly proficiency with spreadsheet software
• High level of accuracy
• Extremely organized
• Trustworthy and discreet
• Basic Administrative skills
To apply for this intern position, send your Curriculum Vitae and Cover letter to: email@example.com with ‘Accounts Assistant Intern’ as the subject.
This Opportunity is for Kwale County Residents Only
Deadline for application 10th January,2022