Human Resource Internship, Current Kenyan Internships,
We are currently seeking an intern on a three-month engagement within our Human Resource Department. Ideal candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, preferably a recent graduate.
- Maintenance of the employee filing system; documentation and updating of the same.
- Conduct file audit and create a tracker of missing documents
- Follow up with staff to provide missing documents
- Classify records per section and chronologically in each employee file
- Scan and create digital folders for each staff
- Weekly mentorship check-ins with the HRM
- Build an internal team directory/Wiki
- Other related duties as assigned by HRM
Application deadline: 7th December 2021