In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales and product presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Cold calling potential clients.
- Creating content and promoting the companies’ social media site.
- Performing Level one IT support to clients.
- Assisting ERP consultants in project implementation
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, IT, or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Previous experience selling technology products or services is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of the Town you intend to work.
- Be a resident of the intended work station.
How to apply
All application letters should reach us not later than the 6th of December 2021 to email@example.com
Only Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted.