• Work closely with the team lead to develop and execute a clear plan on how the business will tell its story, position its brand in each appropriate digital channel including the tone and voice
• Deploy user acquisition techniques to drive downloads and visits to our platform
• Develop a 360 degree content calendar with clear and concise objectives and goals
• Work with the team in managing and executing ad campaigns on Google AdWords, Facebook Ads and more
• Assist team in producing high quality media content that delivers the greatest value for our platform
• Run digital marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end (acquisition, activation, retention, loyalty)
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in a Communications/PR/Business-related field
• You are passionate about early-stage start-ups
• You have at least 1-year digital marketing experience
• You should be comfortable working with minimal supervision
• Experience using any Social Media Management software such as SproutSocial, Buffer, Hootsuite etc.;
• Experience with social media design tools such as Canva, PicMonkey or Pagemodo
• A great attitude for an awesome learning opportunity
How to apply
To apply, send your resume along with a short statement of interest about yourself and why you want to work here to firstname.lastname@example.org
By COB 26th November 2021.
Please note that this position is unpaid and is ideal for fresh graduates looking to hone their skill and learn industry best practices while at it.
Late applications and those that do not follow the above format will NOT be considered.