• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, and printers
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and applications including regular updates • Installation and configuration of networks, troubleshooting and ensuring that there high network uptime and performance
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests raised on service desk platform and ensuring they are resolved within the SLA.
• Maintain accurate ICT inventory lists, and ensure correct labeling of all ICT equipment
• Setting up user accounts on various business support applications • Repairing and replacing IT equipment as necessary
• Testing new IT equipment
• Carry out user training
• Service of IT equipment
• Ensure the implementation and adherence to all other corporate ICT policies
• Carry out and report on projects and tasks assigned by management
• Carry out any tasks that may be assigned by the management from time to time
• Any other duty assigned
• Diploma/Degree in Information Technology.
• Good working knowledge in printer hardware and software
• Extensive knowledge in office 365 applications and excel
• Strong comprehension of IT systems and technologies
• Demonstrate strong ability to learn We offer
• Gross salary of Ksh. 15,000.
• Friendly and dynamic work environment.
• Opportunity of being absorbed as a permanent employee after six months based on performance. Support from a professional international team.
• Opportunity for personal development.
Installing new software, Computer, laptop maintenance and repair, IT equipment installation and configuration, IT support, IT training, Troubleshooting