Our team is diverse; we are inclusive, accepting, and respectful towards each other. Our diversity gives an opportunity to learn from one another and grow together as a strong team.
Join us – you’ll love working in a collaborative and non-bureaucratic environment that is fun yet stable and sustainable.
• Updating ERP both internal and external cases.
• Sending SMS to clients after the bike is repossessed.
• Attending to field officers, real time.
• Daily report on field officer’s performance.
• Waiver of penalties
• Making amendments on ERP, restructures, balloon, capital reduction, change of due date.
• Logbook release. • Generating loan statements, final balance
• Creating invoices for external auctioneers
• Any other duties assigned
• Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or related field.
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
• Excellent computer skills
• Ability to adapt quickly and work independently.
• Fluent in English and Swahili
• Gross salary of Ksh. 15,000.
• Friendly and dynamic work environment.
• Opportunity of being absorbed as a permanent employee after six months based on performance.
• Support from a professional international team.
• Opportunity for personal development.