Loan Officer Internship, Kenyan Internships October 2021
Loan Officer Internships ( Category 2)
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience Required:
- Diploma in Business Management, Business administration, or cooperative management
- Have attained a Minimum of C plain at KCSE
- Be at least 23 years and above.
NB: Loan officer internship opportunities are available in our various field offices and (NOT in Head office ).
Indicate your preferred location for the internship when sending your application.
We have offices in:- Voi, Marimanti, Embu, Nairobi, Nakuru, Maua, Nanyuki, Machakos, Nyahururu, Kitengela, Makueni, Taveta, Tala, Kitui, Kibwezi, Mwingi, Nkubu, Kerugoya, Kiritiri, Nyeri, Mwea, Thika, Matuu, Kiambu, Meru, Chuka, Utawala, Emali, Laare, Kasarani, Loitoktok, Limuru, Siakago, Rongai, Utawala,,Runyenjes, Karatina, Zombe
How to Submit Your Application
- Register and create an account by clicking on this link http://www.erecruitment.bimaskenya.com .
- Complete your profile by filling in your details in all the relevant sections as required (Profile Section, Academic Section, Work Experience Section, and Cover Letter Section )
- Once you have filled all the required sections, proceed to apply for any internship position of your choice from the listing
- You can keep updating your account to apply for future job openings
- Send an application to email@example.com with the preferred location as the email subject
Addressed to the;
The HR and Administration Manager
BIMAS Kenya Limited
P.O. Box 2299 – 60100
On or before the 31st of October 2021
POINTS TO NOTE
- Indicate your preferred location for the intern-ship when sending your application
- Applications not indicating a preferred location will be disqualified
- Our intern-ship opportunities are not compensated