Enforcement Internship, Current Kenyan Internships,
Student Attachment – Enforcement
Attachment Period: 3 months (non-renewable)
Reporting to the Manager Enforcement the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Support in maintaining database of matters received with enforcement considerations;
- Support in preparing reports as may be required from time to time;
- Liaising with relationship managers of different licensees to confirm position of matters; and
- Undertake other assignments as assigned from time to time.
- A continuing student pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Law (LLB) or Kenya School of Law student
- Basic computer skills
Key skills & Competencies
- Integrity and honesty
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills.