Education & Awareness Internship, Internships in Kenya October 2021,
Student Attachment – Education and Awareness
Attachment Period: 3 months (non-renewable)
Reporting to the Senior Investor Education Officer, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Facilitating requisitions and logistics with Supply Chain Management;
- Facilitating Logistics of organizing webinars and one on one meetings;
- Analyzing data from webinar survey and polls;
- Developing Reports for awareness events;
- Updating the departmental shared folders;
- Responding to public inquiries through departmental shared folders; and
- Undertake other assignments as assigned from time to time.
- A continuing student pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following courses: Finance, Communications, Economics, Business or a related field.
- Basic computer skills
Key skills & Competencies
- Integrity and honesty
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills.