Operations Data Analyst Intern
About the role
The Operations Data Analyst Intern will be responsible for supporting operations and helping managers decide how to make decisions using operations data in ways that will ensure data inputs from various sources are delivered in a structured agreed format for decision making.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collating all necessary business and operation data from various sources and summarizing in an agreeable format.
- Working closely with the operations planning team in identification on areas of improvement in relation to data quality, storage and retrieval from the various data sources.
- Support operation and sales teams in keeping track of actuals vs budgets performances and report variances for corrective actions.
- Working closely with the operation leads in planning of operation resources and identifying areas of improvements in the budgeting process.
- Participate in strategic initiatives implementation: ensure proper communication between involved functions/departments within the organization.
- Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- Degree in a Business related field Finance or Accounting field
- Background in accounting minimum CPA II or equivalent qualification
- Proficient in advance Ms Excel. Added advantage working with google suite applications.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Demonstrable problem solving skills.
- Has great analytical skills.
- Ability to work with a team and pays attention to detail.
- Ability to be adaptable, flexible and change ready.