The Kenya Pipeline Company Limited is a State Corporation established on 6th September, 1973 under the Companies Act (CAP 486) of the Laws of Kenya and started commercial operations in 1978. The Company is 100% owned by the Government and complies with the provisions of the State Corporations Act (Cap 446) of 1986.
In support of the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market, KPC is seeking applications from those who graduated beginning 2019 with Bachelor’s Degree for its one-year (1) internship programme.
The programme aims at providing the youth with an opportunity to acquire practical aspects of their respective areas of specialization. The opportunities are open within the various departments of the Company in the following disciplines:
|NO||QUALIFICATION (DEGREE)||DEPARTMENT||NO. OF INTERNS|
|1||Bachelor of Science (Mechanical Engineering)||Mechanical||5|
|2||Bachelor of Science (Electrical Engineering)||Electrical||5|
|3||Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science||Safety Health
|4||BSc (Electrical and Electronics Engineering), BSc (Electrical and Telecommunication
|I & C||5|
|5||Bachelor of Science (Civil Engineering), Bachelor of Science in (Construction
|6||Bachelor of Science (Chemistry), Bachelor of Technology (Chemical & process
Engineering), Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering)
|7||Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field||Operations||5|
|8||Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical & Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Corrosion||2|
|9||Bachelor of Communication & Media Technology, Bachelor of Public Relations||Corporate
|10||Bachelor of Commerce (Finance), Bachelor of Accounting||Finance||2|
- Be a Kenyan Citizen aged 26 years and below
- Should be a graduate from a recognized University with effect from 2019
- Must be available full time for the one-year duration of the program
- The deadline for application is Tuesday 19th October 2021
- All applications must be submitted online via the process outlined in the Training manual on the KPC website – Career page.
- You can only apply for the opportunity after successfully registering in our e-recruitment portal.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The Company does not extend the Internship program
- ONLY selected candidates will be contacted.
- The Company does not charge any fee for this process.
- Please verify any suspicious communication regarding this advert with the KPC Human Resource Office near you.
- Internship does not guarantee permanent employment at KPC.
KPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer