Solutech Limited is an Innovative Custom Software Solutions provider based in Nairobi,Kenya comprised of brilliant Software developers with vast experience in building Technology Solutions for business. With our tagline Technology empowering business we partner with businesses to increase efficiency in operation by understanding their process and creating solutions that users Naturally adapt in their operation. We have had 100% Success in creating and Implementing Retail Management Solutions and Merchandiser Operations Mobile Solutions.
If you are a hardworking, well organized and creative individual, we have the perfect internship for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and diligent Marketing Intern who will support our marketing dream team. You will get to benefit from us through our dedication to your personal and professional growth.
As an intern, you will be expected to contribute to marketing strategies from brainstorming ideas to assisting in developing marketing materials. Under the guidance of a marketing executive, you will assist with researching client data, social media outreach and perform administrative work while learning about various marketing operations
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinker with an analytical mind.
- Good research skills.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Recent graduate in a similar discipline.
- Previous internship experience will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in rolling out and overseeing social media strategies as per the marketing executive content plan.
- Contribute ideas for improving marketing standards, content and processes.
- Support the marketing team in organizing and completing various projects. (e.g., Customer success stories, promotional events)
- Help in the creation and distribution of marketing and detailed promotional materials.
- Assist marketing team with day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis.
- Assist with the creation of content for social media platforms.
- Proof-reading and editing copy for website, social media, email marketing and blog posts.
- Perform any other tasks necessary to support the company in its marketing efforts.
- Must have a passion for the marketing industry and its best practices.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally.
- Customer focused on all marketing activities.
- Innovative and creative problem solver.
- Demonstrates personal initiative in skill acquisition.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Practical experience of a range of digital marketing techniques.
- We have a vibrant culture and amazing working environment.
- Our workforce is 95% below 35 years old.
- Deep dive into the ocean in terms of learning.
- You will work with very talented team and learn a lot from various departments: support, tech, data, etc.
- You will be involved in client facing projects.
- A stipend to cater for your lunch and bus fare.
- Unlimited drinks to stay hydrated (tea, coffee, hot chocolate, cappuccino)
- Direct access to the co-founders. No “ifs “or “buts”