Kenya Airways, the leading African airline flying to more African destinations than any other carrier, takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the world and the World to Africa through its hub Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
To be eligible for the Kenya Airways Internship Program, you must be:
- A citizen of Kenya
- A student pursuing an undergraduate degree in Finance or Business-related field, who will continue his/her graduate studies or graduate right after the period of the internship.
- Have a minimum grade of B (plain) in KCSE or equivalent O’level certification.
- Candidates afforded internship in the past by Kenya Airways are not eligible to apply.
Conditions of Internship
- Kenya Airways does not provide medical insurance cover for Interns.
- Those selected for internship will be required to submit proof of medical insurance while at Kenya Airways.
- Since the hiring for the Internship Program is done locally, Kenya Airways does not pay transportation costs whatsoever.
- Because Internship Program is addressed to students who are pursuing their degree programs or diploma programs, participation in the program will not extend beyond three (3) months.
Documentation that will be required should you be selected for internship are:
- Letter from learning institution requesting for internship and confirming that this is part of the course requirement
- Original and copy of KCSE/GCSE Certificate
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Insurance cover
- An updated CV
- Copy of National ID
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to submit their applications by attaching the curriculum vitae and letter from institution to Recruitment@kenya-airways.com.
Due to the volume of applications that we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.