Microsoft BC18 Extensions Developer Intern at Dataposit
DataposIT Limited is a leading IT solutions integrator specializing in business applications, infrastructure, managed services, and IT consultancy services. We are dedicated to providing state-of-the-art IT solutions to our clients. As an IT solutions integrator company, we are capable of both informing and implementing complex solutions for your business- big or small. Our team is comprised of highly trained professionals whose collective IT industry knowledge makes us one of the premier IT firms in the region.
Microsoft BC18 Extensions Developer Intern
About the job
The Microsoft BC-18 Developer Intern will be responsible for joint analysis of functional specifications as part of project teams, doing technical design specifications in line with agreed standards, and configuration and development of Microsoft Dynamics BC18 systems as per agreed designs. They will also be involved in testing of completed solutions to clients as well as assisting in developing user manuals.
The primary focus will be Dynamics NAV development on extensions, with additional activities using SQL and .NET, SSRS and creating integrations to Dynamics NAV.
Will include but not limited to:
- Analyzing and understanding business requirements and translating those to deliverable customizations
- Developing solutions to address challenging business opportunities.
- Integrating data from different systems
- Creating and modifying user interfaces as per client needs
- Developing test scripts / plans to support validation of user requirements
- Participating in technical design and code review, development, testing, debugging, implementation and maintenance of new application development initiatives, including enhancements to existing applications
- Basic knowledge of Dynamics NAV/BC functionality.
- Experience in Microsoft .NET development.
- Experience in XML, web services.
- Knowledge of different Dynamics NAV/365BC areas and versions and extensions
- Excellent understanding of the software development cycle.
- Basic knowledge of business processes e.g. Finance, Procurement and Supply chain, Sales & receivables management, Asset management and others.
- Microsoft SQL Server knowledge.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC certificates.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and troubleshooting abilities.
- Excellent time-management skills; able to self-manage and handle multiple priorities while ensuring high quality deliverables.