Organization Name: AIC Kijabe Hospital
Job Title: HR Intern
Job Type: Internship
Job Category: HR
- AIC Kijabe Hospital provides Compassionate and Excellent health care at affordable rates.
- As a provider of compassionate and quality health care services, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our valuable resource.
- If your goals align to these tenets, we invite you to journey with us in serving God in the healthcare provision.
- Reporting to the Human Resource Officer, the holder of the position will glorify God through gaining valuable experience and skills in HR, while being supported by the team.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, Industrial Psychology or equivalent.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work accurately with high attention to details.
- Must be a flexible person, who is willing to learn.
- Must have knowledge in use of MS Office packages. (Excel, Word & Databases)
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- An honest person full of integrity in personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities.
- Must be aligned to the mission and vision of AIC Kijabe hospital.
How to Apply
- If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV to
- firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the job as the subject matter, on or before 15th September 2021. After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. Kindly select the internship link.
- If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
- Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.