Public Service Internship Program is a Government initiative in Kenya designed to offer opportunities for graduates to acquire and develop valuable technical and professional skills as well as work experience in the Public Service.
The Public Service Commission is pleased to announce to the general public the recruitment of interns, scheduled to take place from September 2021.
Requirements for Appointment.
For appointment to an internship position , a candidate must :
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university
- Have graduated not earlier than the year 2015
- Be proficient in computer skills
- Be energetic and eager to tackle new projects
Internship Duties and responsibilities
- Completing duties mutually agreed upon nd assigned by the supervisors
- Documenting relevant skills acquired in their areas of deployment
- Actively participating in any relevant mentorship activities and additional responsibilities for the programme
The Internship will run for 12 months
The interns will be paid a stipend at a rate determined by the Public Service Commission
A certificate will be issued on successfully completion of the internship programme
Online applications are open until deadline 20th August in 2021.
Note : Application links may not be open but keep checking until the application links are available