Kenya Power Industrial Attachment Opportunities (September to November 2021 Intake)
a) Are you registered with us in our careers portal? Click here to register.
Interested candidates should:
- Be available full time for the duration of the program (3 months).
- Be a continuing student pursuing a Degree or Diploma from a recognized institution
- Have a valid introduction letter from the learning institution
- Undergraduate Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTGRAD/21/3
- Diploma Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTDIP/21/3
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons should submit their applications online by visiting the Kenya Power website: http://www.kplc.co.ke under the Public Information tab and CareerOpportunities section. Applications should be received not later than 5th August 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Persons living with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please read the online manual for further guidance on the application process.
Kenya Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer.