The Kenya Association of Manufacturers
The Kenya Association of Manufacturers – the representative organization for manufacturing
Value – add Industries in Kenya is seeking to competitively fill the following position:-
Designation: Communication Intern
Reporting to: Head of Corporate Communication and Marketing
Work Type: Short Contract – 3 Months Internship
Location: Nairobi Reporting Date: Immediately
Intern – Communication
This is a 3 months internship position under our internship program and not a permanent job.
Duties and Responsibilities:
While learning on the job, the Intern will be supporting the communications team in executing the following the company’s day-to-day Media monitoring,
- Help in writing of news releases and related articles,
- Support KAM corporate events in conjunction with the communication team
- Support marketing and get advertisements for the company website and online publications
- Identify potential members for recruitment into the Association,
- Design artwork for event fliers, website and social media banners, and email visuals
- Send out daily communication to members following existing schedule
- Support in keeping the website updated
- Support in monitoring daily interaction on KAM’s Social Media platforms
- Any other duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- University Degree either in Communications, Marketing or Public Relations.
- Should have basic graphic design skills, event planning, writing and marketing skills.
- Good interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to collate news and circulate to internal and external stakeholders.
- Similar previous experience in communication and / or marketing is an added advantage.
- Must be computer proficient with graphic designing aptitude.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com