Kenya Wine Agencies Limited (KWAL) is the leading manufacturer and distributor of wines and spirits in Kenya , Eastern and Central Africa region.
Offer support to the Legal Services department of the company.
- Assist the Legal Director (LD) with drafting of legal correspondence and legal documentation
- Assist the LD in carrying out legal research and preparing legal advisories
- Maintain and keep updated the contracts register, assist with contract reviews and renewals
- Maintain and keep updated the General Statutory Compliance Schedules and track on a continuous basis legislative/regulatory changes impacting the business
- Maintain and keep updated the Department’s other registers and logs, and offer support on requested reviews
- Support in implementation and tracking of resolutions of meetings handled by the department
- Assist in the organization and support of sensitization/training events (such as on laws and policies) and other meetings that are organized by the department or in which the department is involved through, e.g. preparing the agenda, liaising with participants, compiling materials, making presentations, taking notes.
- Support with Department projects – digitization, privatization and DPA implementation
- Pepare and submit reports and presentations as required
- Attend meetings and takes minutes as required
- Assist in any other matters as assigned by the LD
Bachelors of Law (LLB) Degree, Upper Second or above, Ms Office – Word, Excel and Powerpoint