Associate – Internal Audit Job
Key roles and responsibilities
- Ensure good relationship with clients is maintained in the process of performing client work.
- Build an understanding of client business. Know and share valuable client info like: Change of key personnel e.g. new C-level joined; Events at client e.g. new product launch, closure of office, etc. while striving to achieve positive feedback from each client through formal and informal mechanisms.
- Business development through Identifying & escalating opportunities for further work while on an engagement while participating in research and in writing proposals.
- Work collaboratively, internally and externally
- Share knowledge and work across boundaries
- Ensure demonstration of cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Ensure risk management through completion of risk management documents and ensure they are signed off and a task code obtained before starting any engagement.
Academic, professional qualifications and Experience
- 2 + years Internal and/or External Audit Experience or compliance, controls and governance reviews experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, IT or related relevant degree course.
- Holds a professional certification such as CIA, CISA, ACCA, CPA etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Team management skills
- Flexible in style and quite willing to learn new ways, methods and approaches
- Ability to adapt methodologies and techniques to unique circumstances
- Self-motivated and is willing to ask probing questions to uncover client opportunities
- Attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills, ability to organize and motivate others as well as work in a multi-cultural environment
- Great Inter-personal skills, quick to learn and result oriented
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please forward your application letter and CV quoting ‘Associate-Internal Audit’ to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25 June 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.