Sales Executive Job
Job Type : Fixed Term Employment
The position is responsible acting as the bridge between the company and clients. They are the first contact with the client and have the responsibility of effectively mapping solutions to client needs and ensuring they successfully turn a lead into an account.
Required Education & Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in sales and marketing or related field.
- 2 Years working experience in sales preferably in FMCG Industry.
- Experience working in customer-based roles, proven sales track record and contribution to business growth.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentation.
- Overall knowledge of standard sales process and sales cycle.
- Proven experience in initiating sales meeting.
- Experience in cold calling and engaging potential customers.
- Ability to interpret and echo the stages of a sales pipeline.
- Understanding of sales terminologies such as acquisition, prospecting, lead generation, etc.
- Compliance with customer service standards and proper customer relationship management.
- Thorough understanding of the industry and negotiating techniques.
- Able to utilize different Sales automation tools such as CRM.
- Extensive experience with preparing budgets, and financial and expense reports.
- In-depth knowledge of product and consumer trends, and marketing strategies.
- Full understanding of client’s invoicing requirements.
- Familiarity with applicable labor laws, and retail health and safety standards.
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity.
- Ability to communicate both inside and outside the organization, Formal presentation.
- Quality work output, Contributes to team success, Initiating action, applied learning.
- Seeks continuous learning.
- Formal presentation.
- Result and solution oriented.
- Savvy relationship builder.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Revenue Generation
- Cultivate and maintain a healthy pipeline for designated solutions through lead and opportunity generation.
- Meet Minimum sales and collections targets, as set forth by the Manager.
- Leverage Sales automation tools for appropriate report and analysis by the General Manager.
2. Customer relationship management
- Manage client relationships, introduce clients to new and additional products and ensure client retention.
- Facilitate customer satisfaction surveys, providing feedback to the
- General Manager and implement new measures to increase satisfaction when needed.
- Analyzing and understand market trends through customer feedback and research. Update General Manager about the same and liaise with practices.
3. Corporate Positioning
- Understand the go to market strategy for each product and appropriately execute sales.
- Give presentations, seminars and briefings to clients articulating Kwikbasket Value Proposition.
- Provide relevant reports needed on time.