SERVICE SALESPERSON JOB
Role: Service Salesperson
Reports To: Services Manager
Organization Structure: After-Sales Department
Employment Type: Full-Time
The main responsibility of the outdoor Service Salesperson is to proactively promote and sell Scania parts and services, meeting commercial and financial targets, and thereby contributing to the profitable growth of the company. The Service Salesperson is responsible for understanding and transforming the needs of customers in to value adding solutions as well as upholding a positive brand image of the company.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities:
To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, following defined and updated standards and guidelines. These duties include, but are not limited to:
- Promoting the company’s full range of products and services.
- Prospecting to identify potential customers and creating sales opportunities where Scania can deliver value to customers and be profitable.
- Converting prospects needs and offering tailor-made solutions together with relevant functions in providing prospects with the best service offering.
- Developing and increasing the company’s customer database and understanding the needs of customers.
- Building and maintaining long last relationships with customers, and arguing for Scania’s value proposition.
- Negotiating deals, and ensuring long-term customer satisfaction.
Scania’s six Core Values apply to all positions:
- Customer first
- Respectfor the individual
- Elimination of waste
- Team spirit
Scania’s Leadership Principles, which support our common way of thinking about leadership, also applies to this role:
- Co-ordinate but work independently – take responsibility
- Work with details and understand the context
- Act now – think long term
- Build know-how through continuous learning
- Stimulate commitment through involvement
- Use deviations as a basis for improvements
- Dare to try – manage the risks
To perform the job successfully, an individual should also demonstrate the following competencies:
- Product and service knowledge
- Negotiation skills
- Value selling
- Customer service
- Time management
- Team collaboration
- Results oriented
Desirable Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Relevant work experience in sales
- Superior product and service knowledge
- A valid driver’s license
Interested applicants should apply by COB 17th June 2021.