MANAGER-STRATEGY AND PLANNING
KENYA FILM CLASSIFICATION BOARD
To be a world-class film content regulator.
To safeguard the national values and norms through efficient, effective and professional film regulatory services.
The Kenya Film Classification Board, a state corporation under the Ministry of Sports, Culture and the Arts is mandated by Films and Stage Plays Act Cap 222 of Laws
(JOB GRADE KFC 3)
JOB REF NO: KFC/HRA/MSP/2021
The officer will be reporting to the Director Strategy & Business Development and will be responsible for advising the Commission on planning issues.
The officer will also be responsible for:
- Formulating, interpretation and implementing planning and monitoring strategies of the Commissions’ activities and programmes;
- Providing informed advice on planning and economic policy issues to the Commission;iii.Ensuring economic analysis, evaluation and monitoring of development projects and programmes;
- Ensuringreview of development policy strategies and programmes;
- Ensuringimplementation and adherence to the Commissions’ strategic Plan;
- that policies regulations and plans developed are in line with International guidelines/regulations/standards;
- Ensuring development and timely submission of reports to stakeholders;
The successful candidate must:
- At least ten (10) years relevant work experience
- A Master’s degree in either Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Public Policy, or any other relevant degree from a recognized university/institution;
- A bachelor’s degree in either Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Public Policy, or any other relevant degree from a recognized university/institution;
- Be proficient in Social statistical computer packages,
- Experience in operations Research, Survey Techniques and Demographic Techniques;
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation;
- Be a member of a relevant professional body
In addition to the qualifications set above, shortlisted candidates will be required to provide copies of clearance certificates/letters of good standing from the following;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).4.Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP).
- Chief Executive Officer, Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Credit Bureau Reference.
TERMS OF SERVICE
An attractive remunerative package, commensurate to qualifications, experience and responsibilities and in line with government guidelines will be offered to the successful applicant. The appointment is on a Three (3) year contract renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
Method of Application
Please submit your application to email@example.com so as tobe received not later than 14th June 2021 at 5.00pm
Applications MUST consist of application cover letter, detailed CVwith three (3) referees contacts; Indicate your current position, current remuneration, expected remuneration, e-mail and day-time telephone contact, relevant Certificates and Testimonials; and copy of National ID/Passport to be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Film Commission,
Jumuia Place, Second Floor, Lenana Road,
P. O. Box 76417,00508
KFC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women, youth and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Applications without the relevant qualifications, copies of required documents will not be considered.Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.