CONTACT CENTER REPRESENTATIVE
The purpose of the Contact Centre representative is to offer first line support to our customers through inbound/outbound calls, email and social media interactions. The representative offers 24-hour support on all customer queries, concerns and complaints.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES:
- Responding to all customer calls and providing support.
- Responding to email requests and queries.
- Managing the banks social media pages
- Responding to all branches and department request
Customer Service Management
- Resolving all customer complaints and concerns
- Escalating and follow-up of customer issues with relevant units and branches.
- Offering support to all units and branches
- Welcome calls and health check calls to customers
- PAR collections
- Account reactivation campaigns
- Channel usage campaigns
- Deposit mobilization activities
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
- Customer resolution as per the contact center policy and procedure manual.
- Customer issue escalation as per the contact center policy and procedure manual.
- Customer complaints escalation as per contact center policy and procedure manual
- Customer complaint register as per the CBK complaints guidelines.
- General education degree or equivalent.
- Experience in customer service environments an asset.
- Previous Contact Centre experience an asset.
- Experience in quality assurance for customer service or Contact Centre an asset.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of computer and communication systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn detailed instructions quickly
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Ability to explain detailed instructions articulately and clearly
- Attention to detail
- Adaptability & Team work
- Persuasiveness, negotiation skills
- Work under pressure
- Ability to provide an outstanding customer Experience.
- Multitasking skills.
- Understanding individual needs of customers.