SOUTH EASTERN KENYA UNIVERSITY
South Eastern Kenya University invites applications from suitable, qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
Operations Management Lecturer
Reference Number: SEKU/ADV/AC/6/5/2021
Department: Management Science
No of Posts: 2
- An earned Ph.D. or equivalent degree qualification in the relevant field from an accredited and recognized University.
- A minimum of twenty (24) publication points, of which at least sixteen (16) should be from refereed journal papers
- Registered with the relevant professional body.
NB: PUBLICATION POINTS:
- One university level scholarly book = 24 publication points;
- Patented invention or innovation = 16 publications points;
- One tertiary level scholarly book = 8 publication points;
- One article in a refereed journal = 8 publication points;
- Refereed learning modules = 6 publication points;
- One chapter in a university level scholarly book = 6 publication points;
- One reviewed conference paper = 4 publication points;
- One secondary school level text book = 4 publication points;
- Short communication in refereed journal = 4 publication points;
- Consultancy and project reports = 4 publication points;
- Refereed exhibitions and performances = 4 publication points;
- One primary level primary book = 2 publication points;
- Editorship of a book or conference proceedings = 2 publication points;
- Scholarly presentations at conferences/workshops/seminars= 2 publication points;
- One non-reviewed conference paper = 2 publication points.
- Book review published in refereed journals = 1publication point.
How to apply
Applications, strictly in ten (10) copies, should be addressed to:
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Administration and Human Resource Management
South Eastern Kenya University
P.O. BOX 170-90200,
So as to be received on or before Monday, 7th June, 2021.
SEKU is an equal opportunity employer
Applications received after this date will not be considered. Duly shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqua