Electrical / Electronics Technician
Our client, a leading Manufacturing firm, seeks to recruit a dynamic, results oriented energetic and self-driven individual for the Position of Electrical / Electronics Technician.
Job title: Electrical / Electronics TechnicianELECTRI
Salary Range: Kshs 60,000/= Gross
Reports to: Production Manager
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Number of Positions: 0ne (1) Position
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain, service and onsite overhaul of electrical machines and equipment;
- To track equipment and machine performance and recommendations appropriately;
- Troubleshooting and Repairs of electrical equipment like packaging machines, Blow moulding machinery and equipment etc;
- Attend breakdowns of production machines and utility machines;
- Daily breakdown tracing and report generation;
- Handling of multi scale tasks involving electrical, electronic and mechanical operation;
- Responsible for ensuring minimum spare part usage;
- Responsible for audit compliance & audit work using the existing standards;
- Perform other electrical maintenance and repair duties as they arise.
- Person Specification (Qualifications and relevant work experience)
- Degree / Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Three to Four (3-4) years’ experience as an industrial Electrician/Electronics industry.Engineering and Technical
- Proven electrical skills and knowledge
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and replace all components of injection moulding machines, Blow moulding machinery and equipment.
- Ability to read parts breakdown and machine schematics
- Analytical with good problem solving skills
Keen attention to details and strong organization skills.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move in a dynamic and rewarding Manufacturing sector, apply by submitting your CV in confidence to:
Via our placement email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not attach certificates and testimonials in your application.
Closing date for applications is Monday 31st May 2021.
Shortlisting will be carried on a rolling basis as applications stream in.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.