VACANCIES AT MALAKISI HEALTH CENTRE
The Health Facility Management Committee of MALAKISI HEALTH CENTRE declares that the following posts shall remain vacant with effect from 1st June, 2021. We therefore invite suitable candidates to apply and fill the posts for a 3 months renewable contract.
HEALTH RECORDS & INFORMATION OFFICER-VACANCIES (1)
- A Kenyan Citizen aged 22-45 years
- Be in possession of Diploma/Certificate in Health Records and Information Management
- Must be computer literate
- Write legibly
- Experience in medical record and information management is an added advantage
- Must be flexible to cover nights and weekends duties
- Not an addict of any illicit substance or drug
- Work under minimal supervision
MALAKISI HEALTH CENTRE is an equal opportunity employer, physically challenged are encouraged to apply. Those in service are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification .
Apply in own handwriting (attach Testimonials) to reach undersigned on or before 5.00 pm of 18th May 2021.
THE HFMC SECRETARY
MALAKISI HEALTH CENTER
NB: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted to attend interview