KICD Curriculum Development Officer (Hairdressing and Beauty)
The Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (KICD) wishes to recruit qualified Professionals for various vacant positions as outlined below.
CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT OFFICER HAIRDRESSING AND BEAUTY (CTS)
KICD GRADE 6
ONE (1) POST
The Curriculum Development Officer, Hairdressing and Beauty will report to the Senior Deputy Director Curriculum Development:
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail the following:
- Development of instruments for data collection and mapping out research areas;
- Undertaking data collection and analysis;
- Preparation of education needs assessment reports.
- Analysis of National Examinations;
- Conducting activities of subject and Course Panel.
- Development of relevant and quality curriculum and curriculum support materials
- Coordinate development of teacher training materials and orientation of teachers in Hairdressing and Beauty
- Development and review of documents for evaluation and vetting of curriculum support materials.
Requirement for Appointment
For appointment to this grade an applicant must have
- Bachelor’s degree in Education – Home Economics (Hair dressing and beauty) or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Relevant working experience of at least Five (5) years;
- Demonstrated professional competence in curriculum development in Home Economics (Hair dressing and beauty) or related areas;
- Proficient in computer use and application.
- Initiative, be a team player and highly motivated;
- Fulfill the requirement of chapter six of the constitution.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward their application letter, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, up-to-date curriculum vitae and ID card to the address below to be received not later than 18th May, 2021.
All applicants should give full details of their address including mobile telephone numbers as well as names and addresses of two referees.
The Director / Chief Executive,
Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development,
P.O. Box 30231-00100
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
We encourage people with disability and the marginalized to apply.
Details of these positions can be obtained from KICD Website: http://www.kicd.ac.ke.