Technician (Operations) – Grade KPC 9
Technicians in this cadre may be deployed to perform duties in any of the following functional areas:
a) Job Specifications
- Assist the Senior Technician in maintaining an update record of trucks.
- Assist the Senior Technician in ensuring records pertaining to loading are properly maintained.
- Assist the Senior Technician in maintaining record of stored transactions
- Assist the Senior Technician in preparing daily, weekly and monthly deliveries reports.
- Assist the Senior Technician in daily reconciliation of product movements.
b) Person Specification
For appointment to this grade, a person must have:
- Diploma in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics Engineering or its recognized equivalent.
- Proficiency in Computer applications.
Interested candidates are requested to visit the KPC website www.kpc.co.ke under the Career Opportunities section where the Job Descriptions and Specifications as well as the User Manual containing instructions on how to apply for the positions have been posted.
All applications should be received not later than Tuesday, 18th May 2021.
Kenya Pipeline Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.