Technician (Operations) – Grade KPC 9
Technicians in this cadre may be deployed to perform duties in any of the following functional areas:
a) Job Specifications
- Assist the Senior Technician in monitoring product levels in dump tanks and the interceptor as required and arrange for their off-loading as directed by the Station Controller.
- Maintain checks on the field equipment status and good in-house keeping and keep a log in a clear manner.
- Assist the Senior Technician in monitoring line pressure and pump parameters and liaises with NCC on the same for smooth operations of the line.
- Raise defect notifications to relevant sections to attend to defective equipment.
- Report incidences and unusual events to various levels of authority as appropriate.
- Maintain and record shift events in the logbook in clear manner.
b) Person Specification
For appointment to this grade, a person must have:
- Diploma in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics Engineering or its recognized equivalent.
- Proficiency in Computer applications.
Interested candidates are requested to visit the KPC website www.kpc.co.ke under the Career Opportunities section where the Job Descriptions and Specifications as well as the User Manual containing instructions on how to apply for the positions have been posted.
All applications should be received not later than Tuesday, 18th May 2021.
Kenya Pipeline Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.