A medium college located in Langa’ta/ Karen seeks to recruit for the following position;
WELCOME TO ALJAMEA-TUS-SAIFIYAH
Aljamea-tus-Saifiyah is a world class Arabic academy dedicated to producing graduates of the highest calibre. The centuries old pursuit of providing intellectual nourishment at Aljamea is brought to fruition in four state of the art campuses across the world under the guidance and leadership of the 53rd al-Dāʿī al-Mutlaq Dr Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS, who is the sole benefactor of the institute.
Aljamea-tus-Saifiyah is the foremost educational institute of the Dawoodi Bohra community. Its sole benefactor is His Holiness Dr Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS, who oversees and guides it in all its endeavours. The academy has been functioning from our present campus in Surat, India for over two centuries.
LAB TECHNICIAN/SCIENCE TEACHER JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for an experienced Lab Manager/Technician that can handle the laboratories as a lab technician and also conduct Science classes in the laboratories and assist Science teachers during their practical lessons. He/ She should be comfortable to teach and inspire students through the O-level and A-level Sciences curriculum. The Teacher will be entrusted with the leadership of the Biology, Chemistry and Physics Science Labs and will also be a member of the Science Department/Faculty in the campus.
Lab Technician/Science Teacher Job now available in Lang’ata – Apply before 30 April 2021Tweet
- Maintain the Physics, Chemistry and Biology laboratories.
- Keep a regular inventory of the apparatus and chemicals and follow standard procedures of disposal for the expired chemicals.
- Maintain hygiene in the lab.
- Creating a scientific atmosphere in the labs and across the campus through displays and exhibitions.
- Planning for the development of the lab.
- Deliver the curriculum through the scheduled teaching program for the required subject (Biology, Physics and Chemistry).
- Plan schemes of work, prepare lessons, set homework and mark the work done by the students.
- Set examinations, provide assessments and tests as necessary.
- Write reports and monitor the progress of the students.
- Develop teaching and assessment resources.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in promoting and securing rapid progress for students throughout the school.
- Supervise discipline and standards of behavior and dress code within School by maintaining a high standard.
- Communicate with parents through e-mail, telephone and parent-teacher conferences.
- Integrate technology within lessons to enhance instructional delivery.
- Preparing and submitting a running and development budget each financial year.
- Ability to incorporate content creation, multimedia-based content, e-learning and other IT Based Education Tools.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) and/or Advanced Diploma in Teaching in
- Higher Education (PGTHE). Post Graduate in Science. Qualified in administering First Aid.
- Trained in handling hazardous material.
- At least 5 Years of teaching experience is preferred.
- High level of creativity and experience in heading a department/faculty in an International School.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Be punctual for all lessons and school functions.
How to Apply
If you are up to the task kindly share your updated CV indicating the Job Title as the subject of the email and also quote your current and expected salary by C.O.B 30/04/2021 through; firstname.lastname@example.org