Habo Agencies Limited, a leading clearing and forwarding firms in Kenya is looking to hire a transportation Clerk to be based in Mombasa.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Initiate and implement safety and security processes for shipment of goods to the warehouse.
- Assist and support account receivable staff in collecting over dues.
- Initiate and implement safety and security processes for shipment of goods.
- Supervise dispatching of goods to customers at their designated addresses.
- Transport inbound shipment of goods to the warehouse.
- Inspect and check the condition of all goods with the help of shipment documents.
- Perform clerical duties to manage transportation activities.
- Process prepare and verify inbound and outbound shipment documents.
- Supervise loading and unloading at a transportation or shipment yard.
- Prepare bills of lading and other related transportation documents.
- Verify, inspect, identify and tag goods with the help of shipment documents.
- Any other duties assigned by management.
Hobo Agencies is looking for a Transportation Clerk – Apply before 29th April 2021Tweet
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma or Degree in Logistics Management/Supply Chain Management/Transport Management or relevant to the position.
- Background in logistics
- Work experience of more than 1 year in logistics
- Have a good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Have a high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Aggressive at work and keen to details.
- Willing to work at odd hours
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
If you meet the above, please to send your cover letter, resume and academic transcripts quoting expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th April 2021.Interviews on a roll-on basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Habo Agencies Limited does not charge at any stage of the recruitment process