Rift Valley Adventist Secondary School
P.O Box 14919-20100
Rift Valley Adventist Secondary School and the Board of management is looking for Qualified personnel to fill the following vacancies:-
- Principal – 5 years’ experience
- Deputy – 5 years’ experience
- Teacher (Bio/Agriculture)
- Teacher (Physics/Math)
- Teacher (Chemistry/Math)
- Teacher (Geography/Business)
- Teacher (Kiswahili/CRE)
- Teacher (Kiswahili/History)
- Teacher (English/Literature)
- Be a baptized member of the Seventh-day Adventist church with a recommendation from the local church Pastor.
- Must be a degree/diploma holder in Bachelor of Education.
- TSC no. compulsory
- Holder of KCSE certificate with minimum of D+ and must be 35 years and above
Interested applicants are requested to deliver handwritten application letter and a copy of CV to the school on or before 2nd May, 2021 the interview date.