Vacancies in the Nairobi City County Government
The Nairobi City County Public Service Board invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
Important information to Prospective Applicants
- Applications can ONLY be submitted online on or before 30th April 2021.
- Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
- Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to attach a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Education, Youth and Social Services Sector
Early Childhood Development & Education (ECDE) Teachers Re-Advertisement – Job Group “G” (498 Posts)
- Salary Scale: Kshs. 22,270 – Kshs. 30020 P.M.
- House Allowance: Kshs. 6750 P.M.
- Commuter Allowance: Kshs 4000 P.M.
Requirement for Appointment
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or KCE division IV at ‘O’ level of a bridging certificate
- Certificate in Early Childhood Development Education offered by KNEC/Ministry of Education or its approved equivalent.
- A certificate in Computer proficiency; and
- Registered by the Teachers Service Commission;
Duties and Responsibilities
- Class teaching
- Organizing and facilitating play/learning activities for the learners;
- Caring and nurturing spiritual, moral, social mental, physical, aesthetic and emotional growth of the learners (holistic development)
- Managing ECDE classes and keeping professional and administrative records (Schemes of work, lesson plans, daily programmes of activities, attendance registers etc.) and ensuring learner’s safety and security; and
- Preparing and developing play/learning materials.
How to Apply
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 30th April 2021 by visiting http://cpsb.nairobi.go.ke
No manual application will be accepted
Nairobi city county is an equal opportunity employer
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD