KEDA (KENYA) CERAMICS CO. LTD
Add Along Namanga Road 6KM to Kajiado, Nairobi Kenya
P.O Box 20434 Tel +254-20-2673658/9 Fax +254-20-2587442.
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER VACANCY
Keda (Kenya) Ceramics company LTD is the largest company in Kenya. The Company deals with production of Ceramics Tiles and it is located in along Namanga road, 6 km to Kajiado town.
The company is seeking to recruit competent and qualified Human resource officers with the following descriptions and specifications:
- Nature Job
- Age Requirement
Have a wealth of experience in human resource management
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execution of the salary management of the company and other payments
- Attendance and performance management
- Development and implementation of the company/departments annual training plan.
- Handle all employee relation issues in the company
- Contract management i.e. drafting, issue and renew staff employment contracts
- Undertake recruitment and selection process
- Any other duties assigned by the HR superior and the HRBP.
Education and other requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management
- IHRM membership
Key Requirements and Skills
- Good understanding of the Kenyan labour laws
- Proficiency in excel and other computer skills
- Experience from a large manufacturing industry is an added advantage
- Experience with SAP system is an added advantage
- Good communication and decision making skills
- People management skills
- High level of integrity
- Self-motivated and can work under minimum supervision
2 years working experience
How to apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of the posts above, please apply online via the address below. email@example.com, Telephone number is 0745840447 (Please call during working hours from 8.00AM to 6.00PM). Your application should reach us on or before 12th April, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.